1. Application Support Management
• Performing the day-to-day operations assigned for the IT Application.
• Analysing applications change requests and identifying the required functionality.
• Working with Manager, IT Application to implement and support IT applications.
• Implementing test and development environments for newly developed solutions to ensure that errors detected and addressed before moving to production environment.
2. Incident resolution covering
• Resolving faults reported by system users, faults with internal system processes and interfaces.
• Liaising with external partners to resolve issues.
• Proactively identifying commonly occurring faults, identifying root causes and fixed.
3. Application Deployment / upgrade
• Implementing all IT applications and solutions (e.g Oracle ERP Solutions), to meet the business requirements.
• Updating, repairing, modifying, testing and maintaining all IT applications.
• Complying with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
4. Information Security Obligations
• Complying with Information Security policy and apply changes whenever required.
• Insuring the adherence of GMCO’s change management procedure in practical.
• Investigating security breaches on the applications’ level.
• Determining the impact on application functionality level before and after security patches deployment.
• Protecting GMCO’s data and prevent data leakage.
• Understanding of GMCo’s goals and objectives.
• Good experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Good understanding of IT environment and applications.
• Oracle applications skills and understanding of Oracle database and SQL/PSQL scripting.
• Building and maintaining data extracts and loads including the transformation of data.
• Working within formal change control procedures and version management.
• Project management or project team experience.
• Knowledge of HR, finance and procurement functions and business Processes management.