KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
1. Application Support Management
· Manage the day-to-day operations assigned to the IT Application Team and ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
· Plan, develop, manage, edit, revise, and maintain application user manuals, application papers, product descriptions, case studies, and data sheets.
· Troubleshoot the escalated incidents and resolve them within the predefined plan.
2. Project Management
· Plan, organize, manage and control various IT Applications projects in order to ensure that the project cycle is completed meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives
· Write relevant RFPs, RFI and RFQs and do the required evaluation
3. Application Deployment / Upgrade / Enhancement
· Perform the installation, configuration, testing and deployment of new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices; improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
· Enhance existing applications.
4. Policy compliance and Information Security obligations
· Comply with the GMCo IT policies & procedures.
· Preserve the:
· Confidentiality of information by making sure relative systems and data only be accessed by authorized people;
· Integrity of the information by safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods;
· Availability of information, by ensuring that allowed users have access to information and associated assets when required.
· Protect assets (information, software, hardware) against compromise.
· Comply with Data Protection and Intellectual Property Rights and legislations.
· Ensure that all required physical security controls and mechanisms are enforced within his/her area of work.
· Report immediately any observed and/or suspected information security incidents and security breaches to his superior and to the Information Security Team or Service Desk
· Coordinate with IT governance to implement change and quality management
· Time to resolve a problem
· Time to perform root cause analysis
· Applications performance and availability